Job Hunting Success
Top Tips for Getting the Job you Want
Congratulations on taking the first step towards job success. Searching for jobs can be a hard process and you might feel as if you don't know where to turn for advice and support. This course should start you on the right track towards finding the right job or apprenticeship for you.
If you fit into any of the categories below, then this FREE course is perfect for you:
- You've just left education and you're ready to apply for jobs or apprenticeships, but aren't sure what to do.
- You've done some work on your CV, but aren't sure if it is right.
- You're worried about going for your first interview.
- You're still in education, but you want to get ahead of everyone else.
- You've been out of work for a while or want to change careers and don't know what the first step should be.
- You're not sure how to get ready for your first job.
- You're a teacher or work in education and want to support your students.
Once you click to sign up, you will need to create a username and password to make sure your progress is saved. The course is split into sections and takes you through some of the things you should be doing in order to position yourself in the best way to apply for, successfully gain and start a new career. Each section has a downloadable guide and a quiz.
If you feel you need a bit more support, we have some more in-depth courses available for purchase with video tutorials as well as detailed guides and quizzes. You can find them all on our homepage.
Good luck with getting the career you want.
Lyn has worked in education for over fourteen years and holds qualifications in teaching, business management, mental health and equality and diversity.
She has worked with a number of high profile employers including
As a teacher Lyn specialised in teaching English and maths in a college environment and managed the adult provision for a number of years.
Lyn is managing director of LC Education & Training Ltd, which delivers in company training on a number of topics to aid in improving workplace skills. To find out more about in company delivery you can visit the webpage here.