Interview Skills - Everything you need to know before, during and after an interview
This training course contains videos, quizzes and printable guides.
- Nervous about a job interview?
- Want to make a good impression, but not sure what to do?
- Not sure what questions an interviewer might ask?
- Don’t know what questions you should ask them?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then our online course is perfect for you. It’s designed to be easy to follow with videos, downloadable guides to help you prepare for an interview, tips on how to give a great impression with your words and body language, examples of how to answer the most commonly asked questions and what to do after the interview. There are videos showing examples of good practise and of what not to do during an interview as well as quizzes to help you check you’ve understood the content.The course is right for you if you:
- Are finishing school, college or university and are getting ready for your first proper interview
- Haven’t had an interview for a long time and want to feel confident about what to do and say
- Always come out of an interviewing feeling you could have done better
- Want to be fully prepared before you go for an interview
The course contains videos, quizzes and printable guides. It covers what to wear, what to ask, how to answer the most common interview questions, body language and what to do after the interview.
Enrol today and get one step closer to getting your dream job.
Lyn has worked in education for over fourteen years and holds qualifications in teaching, business management, mental health and equality and diversity.
She has worked with a number of high profile employers including
As a teacher Lyn specialised in teaching English and maths in a college environment and managed the adult provision for a number of years.
Lyn is managing director of LC Education & Training Ltd, which delivers in company training on a number of topics to aid in improving workplace skills. To find out more about in company delivery you can visit the webpage here.